Champagne Brunch Cruise
Step aboard the beautiful Southern Swan or the magnificent Soren Larsen for Mothers’ Day, Fathers’ Day, a birthday or some other special celebration. Take a trip back in time sailing past some of Sydney’s finest attractions whilst enjoying a substantial finger food brunch. Enjoy tasty treats that have been hand-made by our French chef caterers using only the finest ingredients.
A truly unique part of your experience aboard a tall ship is the moment the wind takes over and the sound of the engine fades away. Like stepping back in time, experience what thousands of sailors across the ages have felt as they stood on a tall ships deck. Watch the wind fill the sails and feel its strength carry the ship across Sydney’s sparkling harbour.
A Tall Ship Cruise gives you the unique opportunity to get involved – help us hoist and set the sails or take a turn steering the ship! If you’d like to heave on a rope you can – otherwise simply sit back, relax and enjoy the magnificent harbour views. If you are looking for a wonderful morning on the harbour combining fun, tall ship sailing and bubbly, then this is the cruise for you.
– Two hour cruise around beautiful Sydney Harbour. See the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and more from an historic tall ship.
– Delicious finger food brunch.
– Unlimited Australian bubbly, juices & water included. Other drinks such as standard beers, wines and soft drinks are available at regular bar prices.
– Add a Mast Climb experience to your package for a truly memorable experience.
– Departs from Campbell’s Cove Floating Pontoon, The Rocks. Boarding is 15 to 20 minutes prior to departure.