– Travel to remote lookouts with views across the Megalong Valley
– Bushwalks to Wentworth Falls and Leura Cascades
– Gaze out across the Jamieson Valley and World Heritage-listed wilderness
– Option to attend Scenic World ( own cost)
– Immerse yourself in the beauty of a sunset over the Blue Mountains with memorable photos
– A small group ensures a more personalised, interactive time with your guide
Our tours are for travellers wanting a personal, out-of-the-ordinary experience that will leave a lifelong impression and lasting memories. Listen to sounds of nature, the birds and waterflows as we take you along the bush trails and discover majestic waterfalls. Capture photos at the very best time as the sun sets and highlights the sandstone of the Three Sisters and valley below.
Our semi private small group tour departs later so you avoid Sydney’s peak hour traffic, sleep in and avoid all the crowds at the Blue Mountains. A crafted tour that includes three amazing lookouts. Each lookout is just a short walk from our vehicle. Our keen nature lovers will enjoy a bushwalk along Leura Cascades for 40 minutes and a longer walk deep into Wentworth Falls. Those less mobile can choose to take a shorter walk or visit Scenic World (own expense) for two hours. After the group reunites we visit two spectacular lookouts before returning to Echo Point and view the Three Sisters as the sun sets. Before we return to Sydney we enjoy a light dinner at a local hotel to complete a memorable day away from the city.
A local guide with local knowledge will take you to unique, out of the way destinations that reflect the Australian outdoors, culture and history.
– Air conditioned luxury transport
– Two central sydney pickup points for your convenience
– Entry to Leura and Wentworth Falls National Park walks
– Bottled water and snacks
– Fully guided small group tour ensures plenty of time with your guide
– Start sharing images online at an Aussie pub with a delicious pub dinner
Comfortable walking shoes
Moderate fitness. Some steps and uneven surfaces. Not suitable for pregnant women or young children. Minimum age to attend is 15 and minors must be accompanied by a paying adult guardian.
We ask you arrive at the agreed meeting point ten minutes prior so that we can leave promptly. If we have offered more than one meeting point please ensure you advise us of the meeting point convenient to you.