– Listen to natures harmony in Minnamurra Falls and Rainforest
– See our native plants and animals
– Inhale the Pacific Ocean salt air at Kiama Blowhole
– Walk the bush tracks of Royal National Park and Wattamolla waterfall
– Brush the sand from your feet at remote south coast beaches
– Let your local pro photographer guide snap a few candids to remember the trip
– Get up close with aboriginal engravings
– Feast on an Aussie BBQ lunch
– Gaze out across the Pacific at Sublime Pt and Stanwell Tops Lookouts
Get away from the city and into the great Aussie outdoors! Our Grand Pacific Drive is part of the 140-kilometre award winning South Coast drive beginning with us meeting you in the city. We head south and check out some local Sydney beaches before gazing over the coastline from our first clifftop lookout. On then to Minnamurra Rainforest and wander the network of elevated walkways through the rare remnant rain-forest that once reached throughout the Illawarra. Feel your senses awakening as you listen to the birds, feel the spray of the waterfalls and spot rain-forest residents – perhaps the superb lyrebird, eastern water dragon or swamp wallaby.
After a freshly prepared gourmet BBQ lunch we start our return scenic trip via the dairy countryside and stop at the Kiama Blowhole. You will often see whales from the Blowhole during the migration season ( May to November).
We cruise past some of the best local beaches in the Illawarra and South Coast region before sweeping over the Sea Cliff Bridge along the Grand Pacific Drive then walk along the Sea Cliff Bridge and listen to the crashing ocean waves below. Grab some great photos of the breathtaking views or the hang gliders leaping from Bald Hill before we drive into the Royal National Park. You may even see a deer or rock wallaby as we pass by.
Our last walk is across a remote sandy beach to view five aboriginal engravings in the late afternoon sun. Lookout across the ocean as the sun sets and you may just see a pod of dolphins swimming by. Your guide is a local and loves the outdoors. Bring a camera for amazing images of a memorable day in the Australian countryside
– Wildlife Park entry fees
– Lunch, snacks and bottled water
– Two central city pick-up points
– Small group
– Air-conditioned executive transport
– Family or private bookings available
Comfortable walking shoes
Moderate fitness. Some steps and uneven surfaces. Not suitable for pregnant women or children. Minimum age to attend is 15 and minors must be accompanied by a paying adult guardian.
We ask you arrive at the agreed meeting point ten minutes prior so that we can leave promptly. If we have offered more than one meeting point please ensure you advise us of the meeting point convenient to you.