– The very best of Sydney Harbour at sunset
– Views from above Circular Quay
– Views of the Opera House and the Bridge from Lady Macquarie’s Chair
– Learn full manual capture mode and night photography
– Take great photos and improve your photography
– Handout notes and helpful advice
– Conclude with a wine, cheese and enjoy the view
We meet at a central spot in The Rocks and walk some of the cobbled lanes and alleyways to appreciate some of the history and sights under the Harbour Bridge. We then discover a viewpoint high above the harbour as the city workers retreat for the day. From here we board our executive 9 seater van for a short cross city trip to Macquarie’s Chair to walk the edge of the Botanical Gardens and take photos from one of the best locations in Sydney as the sun begins to set. We then return to a few secret harbour foreshore spots before we drive across the Bridge to enjoy a wide view of the harbour and capture photos of the city lights against the night sky. Review your photos with us and enjoy a drink, some nibbles and Sydney at night.
– Discover Sydney’s sunset walks and best photo opportunities
– Loan share tripods at no cost
– Photography tips for your camera or phone
– Local guide with local knowledge
– Plenty of time to embrace every moment, every amazing view.
Comfortable walking shoes
Moderate fitness. Some steps and uneven surfaces. Not suitable for people with back or joint problems. Minimum age to attend is 15 and minors must be accompanied by a paying adult guardian.
We ask you arrive at the agreed meeting point ten minutes prior so that we can leave promptly. Unless otherwise agreed, the SUNSET SYDNEY tour will depart from The Clocktower, corner of Argyle & Harrington Street The Rocks. If we have offered more than one meeting point please ensure you advise us of the meeting point convenient to you.